Wednesday 28 April 2010

And the winner issssss .....

And the winner of the Fabulous Faces DVD is .....

Number 13 -> Lorrie Mello (elbowgrease)

(not such an unlucky number now eh! ;))



Congratulations Lorrie - please send me your mailing address: willowing [at] gmai.com!

People who were put in the draw;

On blogger;

1. Phoenix xox
2. Evangeline
3. Pat
4. Kelley
5. Vicki
6. Kitty
7. Loz
8. Brigitte aka Scrappassie
9. Sunny Crittenden
10. Odd Sox
11. Debra
12. kunstzinnigdagboek
13. Lorrie Mello (elbowgrease)
14. Kimberly Myck-Rawson
15. Greta
16. Nolwenn
17. Marcie
18. elena
19. kim
20. Amanda's Altered World
21. Violet Parr
22. Odd Chick
23. elaina
24. Mishi

On twitter (I lost most RTs for some reason!! :( I tried to get everyone who RT-ed to send me their names again, but don't think everyone who RT-ed in the first place read those tweets, my apologies if you got missed out of this draw, I don't know why twitter made my RTs disappear!).

25. Marylin
26. Rhomany
27. Rainbowztwit
28. Rischa
29. Deb
30. Malene1986
31. Kathleen Tanguy
32. Sandra Lisenba Conko

On livejournal;

33. lj user = writemethesea
34. lj user = folkchick3
35. lj user = carnivalnights

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lorrie! Although, I'd have preferred the chosen number be 28, of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats lorrie...lucky girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...