Wednesday 29 September 2010

Art, Heart & Healing - Free Online Art Course for ALL! :)





Yayyy! My free online art course is now officially open for registration!

Healing and Art for everyone! :-) ♥

We start the fun on 18th October 2010.

You can download the welcome pack which includes a supply list HERE and come join the group HERE.

Here is some info on the course:




As you all know, I am running this course for free to help those less able to come onto one of my other courses.

If you'd like to help me continue to run free courses, it'd be of great help if you could 'spread the word'. I'd be immensely grateful if you can; write about my site, my work, courses, my art videos on your blogs, facebook, twitter accounts etc.

You can grab any of these buttons to post on your blogs if you like, it won't let me embed the code, but I'll type them here, the important thing is, when you copy and paste the codes make sure to remove the stars (*) right by the brackets.

so the codes are: (making sure to remove the stars *, note: there are 3);









and the code for this one:




and this one:


If you'd like to make a financial contribution to help me out and help me continue to run free courses and free projects, you can send me a donation by clicking on the 'donate now' button.



I sooo look forward to spending time with everyone!

See you 18th Oct!

Big hugs
Tam x


I hope you'll join! :)


Big hugs
Tam x

13 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful thing you're doing ! I already put up a link on my blog, and will sign up myself too. Don't we all need a bit of healing ! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for doing this and I will definitely spread the word by blogging and tweeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful thing you are doing, I could never afford to take a course otherwise. I am so looking forwrd to this, i definately need some healing as i am full of cold, with lots of coughing and sneezing. I am also looking after my partner full time as he has broken BOTH his feet, and cannot stand up for 10 weeks.

    I have your banner on my blog and have sent the link to every crafty type person that I know.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will blog and tweet this also - it's a really kind thing you're doing here. I cannot wait! I have always wanted to take one of your classes yay!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mentioned it on my blog with a link - although I won't be joining myself it is a wonderful thing that you are doing and I wish you every success.

    Best wishes
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Rock Tam !!...so great that you do this, will put a post on my blog about this !!...thanks for sharing...much love ,

    Dani xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tam,

    New to your blog and website but am very impressed by your talent and generosity. WELL DONE! Will watch this place often.

    Just post about your free e-course at my blog. You can check it out here:

    http://hybridj.blogspot.com/2010/09/heart-of-art-free-e-course.html

    Cheers and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for all your lovely comments and reposts everyone!! i am mighty grateful to have all of your enthusiastic support, it seriously feels GOOD to give! yay!! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just what I needed. I like your art and I love joining your free course! Can't thank you enough!

    Have a great day!

    Greetings and love from The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thrilled!! I have signed up and will pass the word on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all you do dear heart. You are a beautiful gift to ALL and i will share your info on my blog as well as with all of my friends. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to join this class. am I too late as I am unable to sign for it for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @shashi; you can still join! if ning is giving you problems, try creating a new account! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...